Wednesday, August 26, 2009

EAGeR Study

Laura refered me to a study going on at the University of Utah called EAGeR (The Effects of Asprin in Gestation & Reproduction). I went yesterday to the University Hospital for an initial interview and they accepted me for the study. I go back on Friday to get a fertility monitor, asprin or placebo, and other items they are using to track everything. It sounds pretty interesting and even if they can't help me get pregnant, at least it may help other women somewhere in the future at the end of the study. It lasts for 6 months, unless you become pregnant during that time. If so, then they follow you all the way through delivery.

www.eagertrial.org

At least this study will add some variety to this TTC junk and make it more interesting. It's kind of neat being a science experiment. I'm not sure if we'll give up at the end or not, or look into fertility treatments. We can't really afford IUI which would probably be the next step, and I highly doubt I could talk Steven into it. It sucks being broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment