Friday, August 21, 2009

Photofashionista

For those of you that don't know, I'm an amateur fashion photographer. I love doing all kinds of shoots, but with a fashiony (is that a word?) edge. Bridals and children's portraiture is something I'd really like to gain more experience in. Photography is a huge field with loads to learn and I've barely scratched the surface. Working for a professional photographer in a studio setting would be my ideal job. I'm trying to find an internship at a studio to get a firm grasp on studio lighting, and flash for outdoors.

Here's a link to my portfolio: http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii30/CS_Imaging/
Check back frequently for new updates.

P.S. The recital is tonight! I'm so sore I can barely walk, this should be interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment