Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On a lighter note!

I just realized that my last post was very negative and I've determined to be more thankful and positive.

I forgot to mention that Steven had a great meeting at work yesterday and was able to show more than enough justification to hire a new employee. He's one step closer to getting a budget for it so thats good news!

This may sound silly but last night Steven took me shopping and we found two jeans that fit me and one capri. All three for only $65! It's my first skinny jean and I'm psyched to go buy boots later this fall. Last weekend I had found some pants and a tanktop all for $9. Gotta love bargain shopping. So my wardrobe is slowly building back up and I haven't gained any weight in a long time. I think I'm finally leveled off.

In other good news, premium gas is still under $3 a gallon (about $2.70). We have to put premium in both cars. Steven fixed my stereo system and it sounds GREAT.

Steven had a lovely night of golfing last night with his friend. And we had a fun date at Olive Garden.

There is tons to be thankful for. I'm sorry Lord that I don't always remember to put those first in my mind. Thank you for providing for our every need!

No comments:

Post a Comment