Monday, August 2, 2010

33 WEEKS!

Yay! Only 7 more weeks until our due date and 4 weeks until term! I’ve been pretty hot and moving slowly between the bigger belly, sleeping badly, and my feet hurting. I’m getting more swollen everywhere. It’s moving up my legs and I’ve had to quit wearing my wedding ring. Baby girl is pretty mellow, or I’ve just gotten used to her movements by now, hard to tell which. I can feel hard lumps in my belly and I think she likes to lay the same way most of the time. Her head is down, arms punching my cervix and bladder occasionally, back to my left and feet over to the right-ish. She gets me good on the sides sometimes and it really hurts. I don’t think my abdominal muscles like being stretched. The nausea has been gone for two weeks now, yay! I’m keeping my sugars under control and for the most part feeling rather well besides being worn down. We had a busy week so be ready for picture overload.

Monday was our second wedding anniversary. We did…..absolutely nothing. LOL. I got him a card and two roses. I know he’ll make up for it next year and he did a lot for me on Mother’s Day so I can’t complain.
On Tuesday his friend Brian gave us a toddler bed, mattress, and changing table. I’m not sure if we’ll use the mattress or not. He scrubbed everything down and put the changing table together and it looks pretty nice. I need to get some baskets for the lower shelves and of course a changing pad for the top. Donny came by with Brian so we chatted for a bit. I also made a purse I found online. What do you think?

Photobucket

Wednesday was a super busy day! We had our 32 week Dr appointment. I weighed in at 192 lbs, a 1 lb gain from last time. High five to me! They told me to eat less at my last appointment so I went away from the guidelines of my diabetes diet and started eating 4 meals a day instead of 3 meals and 3 snacks. It’s been working out much better for me. I hated standing in front of the fridge every other hour trying to figure out something to eat. I’ve also introduced some sugars in extreme moderation and so far my numbers have still been good. We met with a medical student that’s now working with my Dr. She measured my belly at 31cm (meaning I’m measuring 31 weeks) and the baby’s heart rate was in the 140’s. So everything looks good! My Dr came in after and told me that starting at 36 weeks I’ll be going to the hospital twice a week for monitoring. After our appointment we met my sister at the fabric store and had lunch with her and Charlotte. Char really wanted us to go see her swimming lessons after lunch to we went to watch her swim. She was so excited and swam her little heart out. After that Mom and Char and I went over to Auntie Anne’s house to help her pack for Germany while Steven went to race his truck. For dinner we headed over to Uncle Larry and Aunt Anna’s house and Michelley met us there. I had made plans to help Chelsea learn to sew and somehow it turned into a big dinner gathering.

I have no idea how I had the energy to get up and clean on Thursday but I managed to get all of our laundry done. In the evening we met the photographer I found on craigslist at a private beach in Corona del Mar for our maternity pictures. He was very nice and had brought a friend and she stood in the background snapping away also. Steven was a good sport and participated in a few shots. I was able to get these amazing pictures for free because he was building his portfolio. I did have to do a few cheesy shots like the heart on the belly thing, but hey, for free I can’t complain. And truthfully I think one of those turned out cute. LoL. What a dork I am. He’s sending me a disk but here are few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Friday and Saturday were lazy days and I mostly just rested and sewed up some more wipes.

Me at 33 weeks with no stretch marks on the belly yet! (fingers crossed)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment