Monday, July 26, 2010

32 WEEKS!

This past week has been pretty uneventful. My feet seem to somehow swell even more as the days pass. Baby girl's kicks are getting really painful, especially on the right side. I haven't had many contractions lately and so far I've avoided stretch marks on my tummy. My sugars are staying under control for the most part and although I don't have a lot of energy, I'm getting more things accomplished. Only 5 more weeks until term!

My cousin Chelsea was house sitting for my sister this week so I went and spent an evening with her. It was nice to talk and catch up.

Steven has been gone a lot this week so I've been busting out some sewing projects. I finished a nursing cover...

Photobucket

reversible car seat cover with flower snap embellishment.......

Photobucket

Photobucket

and Momma helped me by cutting out a huge stack of wipes. Auntie Anne wanted a case to hold her knitting needles so I came up with this.

Photobucket

Here is me at 32 weeks.

Photobucket

And a front view for fun.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment