Monday, July 19, 2010

31 WEEKS!

This last week was a busy week for us! Somehow I hurt my foot. I don't recall hitting it on anything, but a large bruise colored spot appeared around my ankle and hurt like none other. I'm also having tons of swelling in my feet and I think it's moving up my legs. Little one has been feisty in there and wiggling away. I feel huge movements and see all kinds of body parts distort my stomach. She's putting a lot of pressure down below and I'm having pretty frequent Braxton Hicks contractions and Round Ligament pain.

On Sunday Mike and Tanya and their kids came by for the afternoon and evening. It was nice visiting with them as always.

On Tuesday Steven's Mom, Diane, flew in from Salt Lake and we spent the evening with her over dinner at a friend's house. She made a super cute blanket and tutu for baby girl and brought presents from Auntie Laura as well. Thanks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wednesday I had a 30 week Dr appointment. I have no idea why we have to go to these, it always feels so pointless. I get more information off the girls in my forum or the Internet than I ever do from her. She looked at my blood sugar numbers log and said I was doing really well and would see me in two weeks. I weighed in at 191 lbs, a 5 lb gain in 3 weeks! Yikes! She didn't seem very concerned about it but the OB coordinator sure laid into me. She said I need to eat less and when she saw my log book she wasn't as thrilled as the Dr. LoL. I'm so afraid to go to my next appointment because she'll yell at me again if I gain more than 3 lbs. Ah well, it's hot, I'm swelling, and haven't gained much weight overall so I'm ok with that. There is no way I can eat less though, I'm always hungry.

On Thursday we went to our 3D/4D ultrasound with the grandparents. I still feel like I have no idea what she looks like, but it sure was a neat experience to see. Here is the best picture. I'm so anxious to be done and meet her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Saturday we went to see my grandparents who were visiting from Arizona. I haven't seen them since they moved last year so it was great to catch up. They bought a bunch of cute things for the baby and we had a great time chatting. There's a lot of pictures in this post, but I can't leave any out. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as usual, me at 31 weeks.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment