Tuesday, August 10, 2010

34 WEEKS!

This week was full of projects around the house. Things are pretty much the same with baby and me. Some days she's active nonstop and others she is very quiet. I feel the same, hot, tired, swollen, lethargic, sore, etc. I'm getting excited and anxious for this part to end and the newborn part to start. I'm sure I'll miss being pregnant though when she's here.

I spent the weekend mostly sewing up tons of wipes. It feels good to finally have all of that finished. I sure hope that huge stack is more than enough. I know they all look boyish, but decided to use up a bunch of flannel we already had.

Photobucket

Some great news for this week is that I'm finally confirmed to deliver at the hospital I really wanted. The admitting department called me with a few questions and ran my information since I still don't have a MediCal card. They said since I'm only on it for pregnancy services I can deliver there. YAY! It's a huge weight off my mind to know where I'm delivering. It's also the same place I have to go for my NST's starting in a few weeks.

On Wednesday Mom and Dad and I went over to Michelle's house for dinner and helped her finish making the baby shower invitations. She's super creative when she wants to be. LoL. They turned out really cute!

Thursday through Sunday we started a big project of redecorating and rearranging the living room. Mom was such a tropper and was able to weed out many items we took over to Goodwill. We painted the walls and moved the furniture and now it's much more open and a far more functional space. It was a lot of work but well worth it.

On Saturday we took a breif break from the painting and went to the race track so Steven could collect his first prize trophy. It's fun that he won something while he's over there playing all of the time.

I had a fever on day this week that I couldn't shake. I felt awful and hot and seem to be getting more headaches. Luckily the fever only lasted a day and didn't turn into anything like the flu.

Here is the 34 week picture. Looking a bit ran down.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment