Thursday, April 8, 2010

16 WEEKS!

This week has been full of packing and arranging and quick decisions. My Momma flew out on Thursday and we had planned to load the truck on Friday and drive all day Saturday but Steven got called in for an interview. The job looked very promising and he really felt he had it, but they failed to call back on Friday (typical Utah) so we had to go ahead and leave. We loaded the truck all day Saturday and left Sunday at 12:30. We had planned to drive the whole way but Steven was very uncomfortable in the moving truck so we stopped for the night in Mesquite.

I had an EAGeR appointment on Thursday. They collected the usual samples and took my weight (only a pound gain!). I'll be continuing the study over the phone.

Pregnancy wise I've had a lot of headaches and pains this week. My lower back is especially painful but I have also been moving tons of stuff and doing a lot of work. Driving for long periods of time is pretty uncomofortable.

This pic is from 16 weeks 2 days (Tues).
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun! Jut wanted to let you know Utah will miss you! p.s. I don't see a pic for 16 wks or 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your pic is missing! It was last time too if I remember correctly! Hopefully the move went well and you'll be settling down in your new diggs in no time!!!! Rest that sore back of yours! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I haven't been able to get the pics off my camera and edited. I just left the spot for them. I'll get them up soon!

    Thanks for the love guys. :)

    ReplyDelete