Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 WEEKS!

Life is busy!We made the decision to move to CA and my parents have graciously offered us part of their house. I had my last day of work on Saturday and we've just been packing, selling, sorting, and throwing away stuff. The moving tuck is reserved, my Mom's plane ticket purchased, and half of our house packed up. I'm a little overwhelmed but it's all coming together now. The plan is for Momma to arrive on Thursday, load the truck on Friday, drive all day Saturday, then unload on Easter Sunday. We're supposed to have a snowstorm later in the week so I hope that doesn't make our travels too difficult.

I've been having a lot of headaches and stomach problems. But the great news is that I seem to have got most of my energy back! I don't feel like I need to lay down or pass out half way through the day any more. I'm surprised when I look at the clock and it's 10pm and I'm not tired yet. The baby must be moving around a lot in there because I'm getting some sharp really uncomofortable pains in nerves I didn't know I had. A few have made me catch my breath.

Our last OB visit with Dr. Sloan was on the 23rd. She was sorry to see us leave but wished us the best. I gained 3 lbs from my last appointment so not too bad I'd say! We didn't get the heart rate measurement because the baby wouldn't hold still enough to keep the doppler in one place to measure the beats per minute. I'm glad to hear I have a very active little one in there. It's funny to me that I still can't feel anything even though there's obviously so much activity in there.

Because we were busy packing and organizing I didn't get to take my weekly picture on Sunday. So after I dug out a camera, this is me at 15 weeks 2 days.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment