Tuesday, April 20, 2010

18 WEEKS!

This week was very exciting for me! I found a nice place that did 2D ultrasound with gender determination for only $25! So when Tuesday came around I was super nervous and jumping out of my skin with excitement! The ultrasound tech was very nice and spent a lot more time with us and the little one than the 10 mintues we paid for. The babe wasn't very cooperative for getting a good "potty shot" but had more than enough fun contorting into strange shapes and showing off for the camera. It was absolutely amazing to see how much babe had grown and all of the fun things going on in there. And now that I can feel movement it all seems so much more real. We don't have super conclusive results on gender but the tech felt strongly about which one she thought it was. We want to keep it to ourselves at this time but will be announcing gender shortly after our anatomy scan on May 3rd. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And me at 18w1d.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment