Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 Weeks!

I'm very late posting this for last week. Not much has happened really. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable which makes for some long days and even longer nights. The little one is still VERY active and seems happy as a clam in there. Her movements are getting higher and higher. I think soon they will hit my rib cage!

Steven met with a head hunter in Newport and seemed to have a great meeting. He came away feeling very confident. Hopefully they'll have some temporary work lined up soon until he can find a permanent placement.

Steven's Dad came over for dinner one night and it was nice for my parents to get to know him a little more. We've been invited to go swimming at his house next. It sounds wonderful! I've been really wanting to swim lately. I doubt that can be considered a craving though. LoL.

Big news around here is that Dare and my Mom's jealous dog, Sugar, have become friends. We've even caught Sugar giving Dare kisses a time or two. It's such a relief to not have to worry about them tearing each other apart anymore. Now it's just the toys that suffer. Our front yard looks like we have a doggy daycare or something with the massive amount of dog toys (and things Bernice has turned into "dog toys") strewn about the yard.

Here's me at 25 weeks and finding it more and more difficult to find clothes that are comfortable to wear.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment