Tuesday, June 22, 2010

27 WEEKS! THIRD TRIMESTER

Wow, hard to imagine there is only three more months left! Sometimes it felt like time was dragging but right now it feels like this pregnancy is speeding along faster than I can keep up. :)

This week the baby has not been moving as often but she hasn't let me forget she's in there with the massive kicks I'm getting. Steven was surprised at how hard she kicked me one day when he saw my belly jump and change shape. I've started swelling in my feet every day now. Putting them up doesn't seem to help much. I have an unquenchable thirst but I think that's a good thing. I'm not good at remembering to drink fluids usually. I'm very tired during the day because the bathroom trips at night have increased. I'm up every two hours at least.

Steven had a phone interview that went really well. We're waiting for them to set up an face to face interview. He's very excited about this position so I really hope they follow through on it.

I've been working on some projects for the baby. Mainly burp cloths and bibs. I started a car seat cover as well. I know I said I'd post pictures soon but they will have to wait until next week.

This picture was taken a few days late and I had had a sick day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment