Tuesday, May 4, 2010

20 WEEKS! HALF WAY!

I officially started wearing maternity clothes on Monday of last week. We had our follow up Dr appointment on Monday also. After a three hour wait, we got the results back from the AFP test and everything was normal! YAY! So that means no detectable birth defects. She confirmed all of the information sent over from my Dr and listened for the heartbeat. Everything looks good!

I'm still having some indigestion problems but nothing that's not manageable. I had a few episodes of queasiness. I'm losing some of my energy levels again. Some days I feel very energetic and some days everything seems so much harder than it is. I think that's related to my poor sleeping habits at the moment. I'm still feeling lots of movement and it's started to develop a pattern that I'm noticing. Babe doesn't like me to lay or sit still. Especially when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep babe will start kicking me really hard. I can feel it from the outside now.

I'm really enjoying spending time with my Momma. I've seen Michelle and Charlotte a few times also. Steven is spending lots of time with his Dad and a few of his friends. They're very into the RC truck racing so it's nice that he has an outlet to take his mind off of things.

I have sevearal sewing projects I've started for little one. I'll post them as soon as I'm done. I also ordered my first cloth diapers! I used the coupon for buy one get one free from Bum Geneous. They're all in one diapers and I got the small size, so it will probably be a bit too big for newborn. I plan to order a bunch of prefolds and covers to use for most of the newborn to 4 or 5 month age. We'll see how it goes.

Looking forward to the anatomy scan on Monday!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment