Sunday, September 12, 2010

39 WEEKS!

I'm finding it so hard to sleep this week. I never thought my frequent urination could become even more frequent! I'm at least once, if not twice, every single hour during the night. Between that and Steven's snoring I'm not getting much sleep. Sitting is beyond uncomfortable and I can't yawn or take a deep breath anymore. The baby doesn't move very much that's noticeable but it's still enough to not be alarmed. She keeps hitting some nerve that goes through my groin and down my leg and sometimes will knock me feet out from under me. I'm so looking forward to meeting her and being able to move again. Steven and I have picked a name to be announced after her arrival. :)

On Sunday I moved the crib and put on the bumpers and mobile. It looks so cute. :) The mobile needed a little something so I added a cover for the plastic handle. Later we went to a party at Auntie Anna and Uncle Larry's house for the August/September birthdays and Labor Day.



Monday was Labor Day so Mom and Dad were home. Steven spent the day at the race track. Auntie Anne and Craig came over for dinner and brought steaks. Carina also came over to visit and catch up. We had a good time and I kicked butt at Scrabble. Auntie gave me two of the adorable wool diaper covers she made. I'm so excited to use them! It's amazing how quickly she can bust those out.

Photobucket

Tuesday we went to the NST where we had a sleepy baby again. After she was buzzed a few times she did well on the monitors. I was super tired so took a nap while Steven and Scott played video games. The weather was really strange and drizzly so that might have contributed to my tiredness and funny headache. Michelle and Charlotte dropped by later in the afternoon.

On Wednesday Ariel and Chelsea came over to visit with Michelle and I. We had a nice time and I ate far too many munchie snack foods.

Thursday we had another NST and everything looked good. My fluid is still in the safe zone at 9.7 cm. After that Steven and I ran a whole bunch of errands that I had been bugging him about. We had a really nice afternoon together. Later in the day I had a Dr appointment. I'm at 204 lbs and blood pressure and sugars are still looking good. I measured at 40 weeks and baby's heartbeat is strong. She said I made a little bit of progress and was dilated to 1 cm and my cervix was still high but getting a little softer. That didn't sound like much progress to me but oh well. The exam was really painful and I had some spotting afterward and lots of cramping. She thought I might have a UTI so they are running a culture for that. I didn't feel like going home afterward so we walked around TJ Maxx where we found Dare a new bed for a great price. Her last pillow was in bad shape. I swear, whenever we spend money on that dog it's never wasted. She loves it!

Photobucket

Friday we had a pretty quiet day just doing things around the house. Diane sent me another lovely bracelet. :) Thank you!

Photobucket

Saturday morning Mom and Dad took us out to breakfast at Ruby's Diner. I love going there but this was the first time I've had their breakfast. Afterward Dad and Steven went to do boat hobby stuff while Mom, Carina, and I went to a store around the corner holding a cloth diapering class. I used some money from the shower to get a few of the covers I still needed to fit a newborn and for my birthday Momma bought me two dozen prefolds (per my request) and the lanolizing detergent for the wool covers. It's so nice to have a place so close by to purchase these items. Carina stayed and visited for a little while then Mom and I hung out until I fell asleep. When I woke up Michelle, Char, and John had come over to say hi to Momma. Even after the nap I was beat so retired relatively early.

Here is the 39 week picture. Not much longer to go!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment