Tuesday, February 16, 2010

9 WEEKS!

Sunday was 9 weeks for me and the past week has been pretty uneventful.

I still have huge sore breasts, and ocassional nausea. I'm still very tired and not sleeping well. I wake up often to pee (about 4 times a night) or have really bad dreams. My whole body aches so I can't seem to get comfortable. I don't have as much cm as the previous weeks though. I'm getting little annoying headaches all of the time and can't for the life of me find the huge bottle of Tylenol I know we have. The bloat has gone down tremedously and all of the chub is starting to get firmer. My appetite has picked up some so I should be gaining weight soon. At my last EAGeR appointment I had lost about 9lbs.

So far so good and 9 weeks is a record. I've never made it past 8 before so I'm feeling good about this babe. I still haven't bought a book to record the pregnancy in as I'm afraid as soon as I start it this pregnancy will end. My next OB appointment is on the 23rd and after I see the little one swimming around I'll feel better about buying things.

Here are the pics!

Photobucket

2.14.10 9 WEEKS

2 comments: