Monday, January 11, 2010

It Begins... (menacing music)

So I was going about my business making a cup of tea as usual when suddenly Steven comes flying from across the kitchen and rips the sugar bucket out of my hand hollering "Think of the baby!". Then he shoves the honey bear in my hand and says "there, you can have that instead."


Next week I'll be wrapped in bubble wrap. I guaruntee it.





My Dr's office called today and said that the Dr called in sick so my appointment would have to be rescheduled. I was more than a little dissapointed. I work every day until Sunday so I had to schedule it for next Tuesday. Hopefully everything is ok with the little love bug and we'll make it to that appointment with no problems. I'm trusting in my body and the Lord to get us through this.


Only 3 more weeks until the first ultrasound!! This is going to be the longest three weeks of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very sticky bean, and an entirely uneventful and enjoyable pregnancy.

    Sunny (LetsTalkStL from waaaaaaay back on TWW) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol@ shoving the honey bear at you! I have no idea when I will be able to see my doc. Called and left a message today looking for an appointment, but didn't get a call back yet.... Praying right here with you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. It's true that having losses takes away that early pregnancy bliss. But we'll get through it Kay :)

    My Dr appt is on Tues, if they don't reschedule again. Feb 1st is soooooooooooooo far away. I want to see a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete