Monday, October 18, 2010

3 WEEKS OLD!

We all had a rough week. I got a cold and since I'm breast feeding I can't take anything for it and I couldn't sleep it off because with a snoring husband and a sick infant, sleep is impossible. Katelyn has nearly outgrown all of her newborn clothes as of today. Her mouth has gotten bigger so nursing is going better. She's still up most of the night but we're getting better at that also. We are now down to only one or two bottles a day of pumped milk. Yay! I could do without but it's nice to be able to have someone else feed her while I get a little extra sleep. I can't skip a feeding entirely because if I don't pump I'll explode and it's very painful and very messy. She's starting to prefer me to the bottle so I don't know how much longer bottle feeding will last.

Kate is still getting presents. What a lucky little girl. :) Grandma Diane sent a beautiful pink and white blanket that she crocheted and the Asakura's gave her a darling red velvet jumper. Auntie Michelle bought her some adorable dresses and one of them matches a dress she bought for Charlotte. Char was pretty excited to match her little cousin.

Saturday was my friend Carina's baby shower! Her little man, Josiah Solomon, is due in November. It will be so fun having a friend with our babies close in age. She got so many cute things. I think they are pretty much ready to go now!

We celebrated my Dad's 55th birthday on Sunday. The Chalman's and Connoly's came over and we had steaks for dinner and coffee cake for desert. I've included a few pictures from the event. It was a lot of fun having everyone together.

My weight loss seems to have leveled out but I'm pretty happy with it so far. I just need to tone things up now. I'm going to wait to exercise until after my post partum check up at 5 weeks. The stitches are still giving me some discomfort and I still feel pretty weak. If the bleeding would stop that would be amazing.

Some more pictures!

Such cute faces!
Photobucket

On my Dad's 55th birthday.
Photobucket

Talking to Auntie Anne and Poppa at his birthday party.
Photobucket

Grandma and her girls.
Photobucket

Me and Carina at her baby shower.
Photobucket

Grumpy girl.
Photobucket

Watching tv with Daddy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment